Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blog Post #1


              Welcome to Muhamed Muhamed's blog. My blog will consist of posts discussing controversial topics in which I will propose my personal views upon them. This blog is  part of my technical writing college course, therefore topics that fall under that category will be open for discussion. During high school, I studied architecture. Am currently a student at LaGuardia Community College studying civil engineering. I sure do hope to complete my bachelor in city college. I plan to then do my masters in construction management. If all goes right, then I could have my masters completed by age twenty four. Later, I can start my PH.D in architecture. I assume it is a good idea to study different aspects of engineering for a couple or reasons. It will make me perceive engineering differently and also open minded on other aspects of my work.
             I can say that I consider myself very familiar with technology. Even though, am not into programming or web design but I would like to study them. They seem very interesting and it would be mind blowing to understand how the apps and websites we use are made. There is a few courses that am interested in, such as C++ because its programming and everything nowadays is linked to computers. I think most people in the united states share my views on technology. For instance, not everyone knows how to design web or program. However, they do use computers, smart phones, etc. They know the basic way of getting around on the internet and such yet they would like to understand how websites are made and experience making one. I do not entirely enjoy reading nor writing. The only book I completely read and liked from beginning to end was The Kite Runner. The only writing I do regularly is texting, beside school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment